Are you passionate about selling high-quality products through a truly value-based approach?
Alflow Scandinavia A/S is a niche company, offering a wide range of flow technologies to the Life Sciences & Healthcare sector, Food & Beverages sector and Industrial sector. Since our foundation in 1998, Alflow has been the exclusive distributor of flow components in both plastics and stainless steel and has developed a comprehensive product range meeting the most stringent safety and cleanliness requirements in the market.
Alflow is the supplier of a wide range of recognized brands and high-quality products and acts as a “one-stop shop” for our clients. Our product range is extensive and the selectively chosen product groups include, for example, high-quality pumps, valves, hoses, single-use products, and a wide range of spare parts.
Alflow continues to experience a growing interest in our products and competencies, especially within the Life Sciences Industry. Therefore, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager who is passionate about sales and about exceeding customers’ expectations to strengthen their team and to drive sales within their Single-Use solutions for the Life Sciences and Biotech industry.
More specifically, your daily tasks will involve, but not be limited to, the following:
- Conduct market research to identify new customers within Life Sciences and Biotech
- Develop current product range with existing customers
- Participate in the development of the Alflow sales strategy in the Life Sciences sector
- Visit customers and demonstrate products
- Negotiate pricing and manage contracts and terms of transactions within your area
- Provide support to customers
- Participate in relevant exhibitions and visit suppliers
- Budget planning and follow up on activities and results
- Strong technical understanding and commercial abilities
Ideally, you have a technical degree and field sales experience from a similar role, ideally within fluid control or flow technologies. If you have experience from or with production processes in the Life Sciences Industry, it is an advantage. You have a sound technical understanding and are able to speak to clients at both the operational and the strategical levels. You can show a successful track history of selling premium products using a consultative sales process, and you have a good understanding of technical value-based sales.
As a person, you are positive and solution-oriented, you have a great drive, and take pride in delivering according to your deadlines. Furthermore, you have strong interpersonal and communicative skills, and you master English on a high professional level.